Sally and Kt's NZ Experience

Here we are, first ever explorers making our way into uncharted waters. What mysteries we shall discover, dark secrets shall be revealed!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sunday in Sunny Sydney

On Sunday, alas, it was another sunny day, as they all have been up to now, and as it is late and my memory is already asleep for the night, I can only deduce what we did from the three pictures I have of the day. Therefore it would seem that we walked into town and ended up once more in the Botanical Gardens. I do now recall we purchased some delicious food from the Cafe and had a little picnic on the grassy banks, and then we relaxed some more, and then.... this is where it escapes me....... ah.. fear not, it's coming back to me now, well the evening at least, i'm pretty sure we took a long walk to a non-existent supermarket, watched a brilliant film called 'Everything is Illuminated', and tried to find a place to watch the Wimbledon Mens final, only to discover they were showing it a day later. Yes. That is indeed how it was. Fabbo. Toodlepips for this post. xx

2 Comments:

  • At 2:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you liked the film (as I did), you MUST read the book. There was a LOT left out (understandably), and reading Alex's "colourful" English is SO much more amusing on paper.

    And if you ever have a chance to hear Jonathan Safran Foer speak, go! I think he's fantastic.

     
  • At 9:05 am, Blogger Alan D said…

    Please do not sully the great reputation of your blog by having Westlife lyrics on it ever again. I may stop visiting and I know you'd hate that! Haha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home