Sally and Kt's NZ Experience

Here we are, first ever explorers making our way into uncharted waters. What mysteries we shall discover, dark secrets shall be revealed!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Can you tell where we are yet?!!

And last, but not least, we come to Friday (and a small glimpse of Saturday). This will be a short post, as i am now tired. Friday involved a flying, landing, and arrival in Sydney. Beneath this text you will see some pictures of this progression, and the last pic is for the immediate members of the Haworth family for 'trip down memory lane' purposes. Enjoy.


2 Comments:

  • At 12:20 pm, Blogger Annie said…

    My dear girlies!!

    What adventures you've been having! I took to checking your blog every week but I see now I will have to up this as you set out once more on adventures!

    As you probably realised I didn't make it to Oz.. the reasons which are better explained via email. However give it my love,

    Annie xxx

     
  • At 11:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo Ed n Nige! Imagine my glee to check you blog at work this boring Tuesady morn and find an abundance of posts to read,it has greatly raised my spirits. Love the photos and the reports of our activities, had a brilliant time over the last week. Now that KT isn't here to distract me with emails I may become a regular contributor from my wee desk here in Welli. To start me off I've left a few more messages below. Happy travels old chums!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home