Sally and Kt's NZ Experience

Here we are, first ever explorers making our way into uncharted waters. What mysteries we shall discover, dark secrets shall be revealed!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sally is it you?!!

Yes, my friends, since you last saw Sally in the last post that you saw, she has undergone a hairy transformation!! Ha ha you fools, no she has not suddenly got loads of body hair transplanted on to herself , who would do such a thing?! No, she has had the snip and is now the gorgeous lady that you see below (yes I know she was already totally gorgeous - and a lady, but she's now got an extra smattering). Ta da....















And not only that but we went for a little shop after our reuniting, and she found this beautiful dress in Portmans. Your votes are needed as to whether she should buy it or not (results will be posted here shortly). Regarding the post below, instead of EVERYONE saying hi, perhaps YOU ALL could vote, and thus make us aware of your existence. A simple yay or nay will suffice.

P.S. Sally can't stop touching her hair, i keep catching her out of the corner of my eye. hee hee, she knows she looks ace!! (And no Anna, I don't mean like Ace Parker, though I'm sure he looks ace too!)

9 Comments:

  • At 8:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Buy it Sal - it looks gorgeous with a capital G.

     
  • At 10:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sally you look wonderful! What a lovely pretty dress too, I say a very big YAY. xxx

     
  • At 11:26 am, Blogger Alan D said…

    Sally, you look FANTASTIC! Dunno how much my opinion counts on this but I think it's got to be yay.

     
  • At 9:52 pm, Blogger Fred & Laura said…

    It's a yay from me as well, or maybe an ALL DRESS!

    (The deleted comment on the previous post was me, I posted twice by mistake and hang my head in shame).

    Fred

     
  • At 10:53 pm, Blogger Fred & Laura said…

    Big beautiful Yay from me too! The dress and hair look stunning, as do you!

    Laura x

     
  • At 12:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gorgeous as ever! Did you get your hair permanently straightened or just have a long blowdrying session?

    Buy the dress forthwith and permit those of us too miserly to buy anything at Portman's live vicariously through you!

     
  • At 2:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Definitely a yay. Sally looks beautiful. Rich.

     
  • At 11:30 am, Blogger Katie said…

    YAY!

     
  • At 9:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Sal!

    I realise that i'm a little behind in the times, (I would love to say that it's because i've been so busy working on my thesis, but really it's due to the fact that i've been at home for the last month!) So let me catch up:
    1. The dress is fabulous. I demand you buy it immediately. (Though you probably already have!)
    2. Congratulations on your new celebrity friend. Sounds like you had a fab night. (I'm waaaay jealous!)
    3. Your new hair is FANTASTIC!
    Anyhoo, got to go,
    Lesley.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home