Sally and Kt's NZ Experience

Here we are, first ever explorers making our way into uncharted waters. What mysteries we shall discover, dark secrets shall be revealed!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Last Post

I can't believe I'm writing this. I can't believe it's been 7 months since we arrived in the beautiful country of New Zealand and our adventures began. It's making it really hit home thinking of all the things that have happened to us on our way to this moment, and all the people we've met. It's a bittersweet moment indeed. It has been, and will always be, one of the most amazing experiences we could ever have, we have been so blessed. I know how much it has changed both of us for the better, and helped us to move forwards in ways we never thought possible. There's so many moments that have been really special to us that we haven't been able to share with you, and we wish we could, but we just wouldn't have the time. We hope you have enjoyed reading this blog as we have enjoyed writing it; it's been like taking all of our family and friends along with us for this awesome journey. Of course, the journey will continue, with both of us beginning new adventures, but for now, the time of us being dearest companions has come to an end. And so it seems only right to end this blog, as we began it, together. What can we end by saying? We've had the most breathtaking, heartwrenching, sidesplitting time in this incredible place. The only thing I can say that seems to do it justice is that we've lived fully in every moment, whether laughing, crying, or dancing. Farewell to you all. Drink up me hearties, yo ho! Kt and Sally xxx

P.S. For the next part of Kt's adventure go to www.ktnz.blogspot.com. For the next part of Sally's adventure, ring her up (don't text her it's pointless). ha ha!!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:23 am, Blogger Fred & Laura said…

    Oh no its so sad!!!!! Cant believe its been 7 months. You'll cherish these memories for a long long time. Sally, you take care sweetie and have a great journey home. We'll miss you heaps! Kt, I'll see you soon baby as your comin to stay at the casa de 'laura and fred'.

    Farewell Hoochie and Smoochie - its been an awesome ride!

    lots of love, L x

     
  • At 10:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It must be very sad for you at the mo but you will have so many fond memories to look back on. Can't wait to have you back Sally! V.excited now. Take care kt with the rest of your journey. Call me asap Sal! Xxxxx

     
  • At 11:15 am, Blogger Alan D said…

    Oh No! The blog has been such fun to read and catch up with you guys on! It is very sad indeed. Sally, I'll see you soon and can't wait to catch up properly in Ye Olde St Machar!

    Kt, never actually met you but I have been convinced of your existence. As you know, I doubted it. Take care though and keep having an amazing time!

     
  • At 9:21 pm, Blogger Fred & Laura said…

    Can't believe this is it and we have to give you back to Britain Sal! Am sure everyone back home will be as glad to have you back as much as we are sad to see you go (did that make sense?). Let us know what you're up to via our blog and have a safe trip home me hearty.
    Kt, it will be great to have you back but i'm keeping my eyes on you if you know what I mean, ha ha!

    Here's one for the road Sal.....AAAAALLL PLLAAAAAAY!

     
  • At 1:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Reading all this brings a tear to me eye! Sorry that I missed you two on my latest sojourn down south, and vice versa, but I'll try to keep up with Katie's new blog and of course must congratulate Sally on the funding approval. I really hope we can keep in touch.

    Here's to further adventures!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home